WHERE ARE GRANDMA'S FALSE TEETH?- PREPOSITIONS



WHERE ARE GRANDMA'S  FALSE TEETH?


This is a game I found in the "THE BUS STOP" by Mcmillan. I had never used it before and it is a pity because it is fantastic! 

The game consists on finding out where Grandma's false teeth are by collating information and gradually eliminating different parts of the house. We can practise all the prepositions.

There are two worksheets; one with the main picture of Grandma's house and the other one with the clues.





I printed both in A3 size and I coloured them.




  After that, I laminated them, so they will last in time.




I use a little folder to keep them all.





I stick the worksheet on the board and I hand A4 copies in B/W to the different groups.


They cross out the parts of the house that they eliminate.


Until there is a winner team who finds out where grandma's teeth are!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts